530mm (400 dia and 130mm long handle) x 15mmH
Acacia Wood Care in Use:
Acacia products are natural hardwoods from sustainable sources. A food safe lacquer is applied to the wood to help to avoid water absorption when washing, it also helps to maintain it’s natural appearance. Wood may dry out with use, and although it is not necessary the occasional wipe with olive oil can also help to maintain its natural appearance. Wood naturally varies in colour and each piece is unique.
- Clean with a soft damp cloth,
- Suitable for direct contact with food, however ensure appropriate cleaning and aftercare.
- Heat resistant, suitable for carrying hot ceramic pieces removed direct from the oven.
- Dry immediately and thoroughly before stacking and storage
- Not suitable for use in oven, dishwasher, freezer or microwave.
- Do not soak in water or wash with harsh detergents of any kind.
- Do not store near heat sources or humid areas.
- Do not place on top of or under flame or grill.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
400mm Acacia Wood Round Paddle Board