This smaller size from the range of Wooden Display Crates is new for 2020. The smaller size make them ideal for many display applications:
- They look great in a Fresh Produce Department turned on their sides with produce flowing out into the rest of the display
- Fresh produce displays in smaller stores. The smaller size helps keep the display always looking full and abundant.
- In supermarkets use them for cross merchandising. Stack them with the open side facing forward, and fill them with gravy packs, sauce jars, drinks and more
- When turned upside down they make a great base for window displays in any business
- Turn these crates on their sides and create a wall featuring fashion footwear, homewares, gifts, trophies and more